The StartRIGHT™ Program
Let America’s #1 Church Planting Program Work for You!
Get started today for only $1,992; Call 877-494-4655!
Everything You Need to Start Your Church
It has never been easier to get started! The StartRIGHT™ Program has helped thousands of churches obtain 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and establish a strong foundation that protects what God has given them to lead. This proven system results in maximized protection while building strength on which to grow.
With the StartRIGHT™ Program, You Will Receive Everything You Need to:
- Become Incorporated
- Open a Church Bank Account
- Have Customized Bylaws
- Establish and Provide Protections for Your Board of Directors
- Obtain Preliminary 501(c)(3) Status
- Become Ordained
- Be Able to Receive Tithes and Offerings
- AND MUCH MORE!
Obtaining 501(c)(3) Recognition Has Never Been Easier
For years now, obtaining the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status has been an intimidating and challenging process to churches and ministries - UNTIL NOW! With the StartRIGHT™ Program, it has never been easier to obtain tax-exempt status. StartCHURCH™ will hear your vision and complete your Form 1023 application with you, using your supplied information, as well as respond on your behalf to any letters or calls from the IRS. The StartRIGHT™ Program takes something complex and makes it very easy, and it comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Today is the day to start on the road toward tax-exempt status.
Finally, a Church Planting Program You Can Trust
The StartRIGHT™ Program provides a specific strategy for preparing your paperwork. The strategy begins with us hearing who God has called you to be. In the StartRIGHT™ Program, we follow a deep conversational approach to understanding the vision and mission that God has given you, in order to secure 501(c)(3) status for your church. This gives pastors and leaders confidence, knowing that they are building the dream God has given them. The StartRIGHT™ Program makes setting up your church plant or ministry simple! From dream to 501(c)(3) status, and everything in between, The StartRIGHT™ Program takes care of it all.
- No IRS forms to fill out!
- No IRS agents to talk to!
- No complicated paperwork for you to complete!
The StartRIGHT™ Program does it all!
The StartRIGHT™ Program provides personal, individualized, church and ministry consultation. Throughout the whole process, you are in control. You provide us with the information needed and we do the heavy lifting of document preparation, applications, and attachments, working with you. If the IRS has questions about your application, our in-house attorney will communicate with the IRS on your behalf. You are free to focus on your ministry, while we will focus on your administration planning!
At just $1,992.00, plus government fees, the StartRIGHT™ Program costs far less than other comparable professional services, and you rest assured, knowing that it is done right.
At StartCHURCH, we want to make the establishment of the church accessible to everyone. To that end, all of StartCHURCH's customers are able to take advantage of our interest-free payment plan of just $332 per month! This allows every pastor and leader to get his/her ministry off the ground without spending too much at once.
Our 100% Approval Rate
Since 1994, the StartRIGHT™ Program has maintained a 100% IRS approval rate with thousands of 501(c)(3) applications, all of which have been granted tax-exempt status by the IRS. We guarantee approval because the StartRIGHT™ Program is designed to better focus your ministry on the things that matter most and accurately represent your ministry programs to the IRS. Following the StartRIGHT™ Program, you will be approved - we guarantee it!
Our Three-Fold Approach
The StartRIGHT™ Program Comes With:
- Incorporation: The articles of incorporation reflect your vision and mission and they mark the birth of your organization.
- FEIN: We obtain your personal Federal Employer Identification Number, and provide you with all of the information you need to open a church bank account, enabling you to take tax-deductible tithes and offerings.
- Bylaws: The StartRIGHT™ Program empowers you to select the bylaws that protect your vision, your ministry, and your members.
- Policies: We assist you in developing essential policies that help establish and protect your board of directors and those helping lead your ministry.
- Tax-exempt status: Many church planters are intimidated by a form that can be up to 100 pages long. With the StartRIGHT™ Program, you can say goodbye to intimidation. We fill out the 501(c)(3) application application with you, using the information that you give us, and we guarantee you will be approved for your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or your money back.
- Ordination: We provide all of the needed paperwork that empowers your ministry to ordain ministers, including the founder.
- And much more!
Our Commitment to Integrity
You will feel confident knowing that you are doing business with the industry-leading church planting organization that cares about the success of your church, ministry, or nonprofit outreach.
Since 1994, not a single StartCHURCH™ client has ever been denied approval from the IRS. We are so confident in your success using the StartRIGHT™ Program that we will gladly refund our fees and IRS fees should your application for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status be denied.
The StartRIGHT™ program also includes:
- Searching state records for your name and making sure that it is available; securing it for you so that no other organization can take it;
- Incorporating your organization so that you have a solid foundation on which to conduct your ministry;
- Securing your tax-ID number. This is the number you need to open a checking account and do all of your ministry business;
- Organizational board meeting minutes. These first board meeting minutes are necessary to establish and ratify your paperwork;
- Creating a customized set of bylaws based on the vision you have for the organization. No one knows your ministry better than you. We listen to you and follow your lead so that the bylaws are based on your doctrines (disciplines of faith), beliefs, and vision.
- Assistance in setting up a conflict of interest policy, a compensation policy, and a reimbursement policy;
- Preparing the application for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. This is the big application that goes to the IRS. This application can be as long as 75 to 100 pages and is often followed up by additional questions asked by an IRS agent. We not only prepare the application, we also answer all of the follow-up questions asked by the IRS, based upon the information you provide. You will not have to speak to the IRS or answer any follow-up questions. That is our job!
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Call our toll-free number, 877-494-4655, and speak with one of our knowledgeable associates. There is no cost or obligation. We will be happy to discuss your plans and help you understand how this process works. Let us show you just how easy this can be!