Let Us Set Up a Ministry Owned Business For You!
Get started today for only $664.00! Call 877-494-4655!
Let StartCHURCH™ set up a for profit owned by your ministry!
Leading a ministry is a very challenging task. The fact that you have landed on this page is an indicator that the vision in your heart is greater than what the ministry's finances can provide. StartCHURCH™ has come to understand that part of the process of growing your ministry is the development of a business mindset to finance the gospel. If there is one area where most churches are weak, it is in keeping up with business responsibilities. Most church business plans consist of depending solely on tithes and offerings. The hope of most pastors and leaders rests in the possibility of adding new financially strong members who can boost weekly giving. Unfortunately, that rarely happens as hoped. What if the church developed a plan to generate real income through legitimate for profit businesses owned by the church? What if the church created a plan to save cash over a period of time and invested it into a real income producing business? What if the profits were enough to pay for excellent facilities for the church, which in turn produced income, too?
When you survey churches across America, less than 3% of churches earn income outside of tithes, offerings and pledges. That is and continues to be the traditional method of income generation for churches and ministries, but the time has come to no longer depend on the traditional. We advocate the concept of ecclesiastical entrepreneurism as a necessary component of church life and its impact on the community. Just imagine what your ministry would look like today if it had the ability to generate sizable amounts of income outside of tithes and offerings. That is an opportunity worth seizing. Life is too short to live satisfied with the traditional, especially when there are "new wineskins" for this time and season. To start and run a ministry owned business is to break out of the traditional methods used in times past and to begin carving a new way of doing church business. The days of churches depending solely on giving are over.
Take advantage of our monthly payment plan
As always, all of our customers are able to take advantage of our flexible and interest free 2-installment payment plan of $332. As a matter of fact, the majority of our customers have taken advantage of our flexible payment plan because it allows them to get off the ground without spending too much at once.
How does StartCHURCH™ help you?
We will focus on listening to you and creating a strategy for the proper formation of a ministry owned business. We begin by drafting the proper documents for your ministry and the new business. Some of those documents include church/ministry minutes to approve action, the stockholder agreement between business and ministry, the incorporation, Tax ID Number, bylaws and more. During the process as we do the work you get you a detailed book and resource on how to mange the ministry owned business. This guide teaches you everything you need to know about the ownership of the shares and how to issue them, how to use them to attract investors and to raise capital for the business, the seven considerations of a business plan, how to dream and much more.
Imagine the possibilities
Here is a quick scenario! Pastor Tom loves to preach every Sunday using illustrations that involve a multimedia experience, whether music and video, PowerPoint, Bible verses on screen, or sermon notes being distributed. He is able to do that because his church uses the services of a video/multimedia company. Every week Pastor Tom gets the invoice for it and it is $0.00. Why is it FREE? Well, that is because his church owns 100% of the issued shares of the business. Wow! Amazing! It's a real for profit business that the church owns. In addition, the business pays the church a quarterly dividend of around $12,000.00. Those dividends are tax free to the church.
It is an honor to serve you!
A driving force of the culture of StartCHURCH™ comes from our founder and president, who believes that our greatest honor comes from serving YOU. We have big dreams here! With a vision to see churches and ministries all across America grow and prosper in all that God has for them, we constantly strive to challenge and expand your thinking in order to help you fulfill the vision planted deep within you. Then, we provide you with the tools or services to make that a reality.
Our service includes
- Searching state records to check name availability, and then securing it for you so that no other organization can take it;
- Preparing ministry minutes to approve action;
- Creating a very unique stockholder agreement which limits the power of the for profit business board of directors and passes it to your ministry, which is the chief shareholder;
- Incorporating your organization according to state law and federal regulation so that you have a solid foundation on which to conduct your for profit business;
- Securing your Tax-ID number which is needed to open up a checking account to do business.
- Creating your organizational board meeting minutes as required by state law. These initial board meeting minutes are necessary to establish and ratify your corporate paperwork;
- Creating customized corporate bylaws to establish the roles and responsibilities of shareholders, directors and officers.
- Providing you with our detailed guide on the management of a ministry owned for profit business. The guide teaches you how to manage and issue shares, how to raise capital through the shares of the company, seven post-setup considerations to make your business more successful, and real examples of how a church owned business can make the ministry money while helping it fulfill its purposes.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Call our toll-free number, 877-494-4655, and speak with one of our knowledgeable associates. There is no cost or obligation. We will be happy to discuss your plans and help you understand how this process works. Let us show you just how easy this can be!