The Administrator's Tool Kit
Save time. Create professionalism. Minister confidently. Those are the results of using the Secretary's Suite™. Created by church executives, for church executives. This power packed suite helps you to navigate the tricky waters of church administration in today's legal world. Ministry Corporate Records Kit.
Give assistance wisely and safely
Running a legal benevolence program is all about helping your compassion for people to meet your passion for compliance. Revenue Rulings of the IRS has forces churches to take a more serious look at meeting the 6 requirements of a proper benevolence program. In our Secretary's Suite™, you will learn the process for effective ministry to the poor while maintaining legal compliance.
- Running a legal benevolence program
- Learn the process for effective ministry to the poor
- Know the difference between restricted and non-restrictive gifts
- How to handle Benevolence to family members
- Learn what the law says about paying someone's cell phone, utility or car note
- Understand the strategy of handing donated property
Protect and manage church assets
The assets of a church are gifts and items to be treasured. Keeping track of each item has been a time consuming struggle for many churches. Until now. Secretary's Suite™ brings ease to the process with inventory tracking, depreciation, item request forms and much more.
Learn to save money and reach your city
Using this program, you will be able to apply directly to the Postmaster for a special postage account, bulk mailing permit and reduced nonprofit rates, which will save you time and money - over 50% off of regular postage costs!